Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Quotes #6 by Alpner Quotes #6 by Alpner
Quotes #6 | “You are 90% of the reason why I get up every morning. The other 10% is because I have to pee…”

After a couple "off" weeks I'm back with a new Quotes. I got an order from a friend for more then a hundred new stickers with funny quotes on it. I changed the background, font and size from previous design. Since I got many complains how "this sh*t doesn't belong here on DA" I probably won't upload all of them, but I will post a link where you can see them...

New collection:
DA: [link]
Facebook: [link]

The old "finished" collection
DA: [link]
Facebook: [link]

About the quotes:
1.) I don't own any of the quotes in my collection (unless it's stated otherwise);
2.) Credit is given if the ORIGINAL author of the quote is known;
3.) Even if they are racist, sexist, etc. there is no offense intended; They are made strictly with entertaining purposes;
4.) I don't own any (copyrights), so you can use them however you want them;
5.) Possibly there are some grammar mistakes and it would be much appreciated, if you notice them, to let me know, so I can fix them asap;
Add a Comment:
 
:iconthief-in-darkness:
Thief-in-darkness Featured By Owner Apr 1, 2015  Student Writer
LoL
Reply
:iconkajit1998:
Kajit1998 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2014
FUNNY!!!
Reply
:iconsampea:
sampea Featured By Owner May 19, 2014
LOL!
Reply
:iconthegothicwriter:
TheGothicWriter Featured By Owner May 14, 2013  Student General Artist
Hahaha!
Reply
:iconshadalex1011:
ShadAlex1011 Featured By Owner May 6, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
This is cool and funny! :D
Reply
:icondivafica:
divafica Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
What does it say in the backgrond?
Reply
:iconxrainbowsatrainx:
XRainbowsAtRainX Featured By Owner Jun 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The text is in Lorem Ipsum
Reply
:iconwakman99:
wakman99 Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013
Reply
:iconroller323:
roller323 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
hehehehe true story
Reply
:iconbleedingtrears666:
bleedingtrears666 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
this is SOOOO tureee!!!!!!!xD
Reply
:iconsapphire-bahamut:
Sapphire-Bahamut Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Student General Artist
LOL!
For me, the 90% will be school. ;-;
Then the toilet thing.
Reply
:icondark-mystics-lover:
dark-mystics-lover Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i tried reading the bg and i couldn't.
i think it's Latin
Reply
:iconalpner:
Alpner Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student General Artist
Lorem ipsum.
Reply
:iconspiralwillow:
SpiralWillow Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Student General Artist
ROFL
Reply
:iconsolstjarn:
solstjarn Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Because my cats demand their food at 7am sharp.
Reply
:iconclpennelly:
CLPennelly Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
love it
Reply
:iconqthexman:
QtheXman Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist
HAH!
If you made it "because YOU have to pee" it would personify the mornings of dog owners.
Reply
:iconninjaookamigal:
ninjaookamigal Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
romantic and funny, my boyfriend will LOVE this!
Reply
:iconayashi77:
ayashi77 Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
This used to be true for me but not anymore. But still very cool
Reply
:iconoliviavuo:
oliviavuo Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
this quote is "brilliant"
Reply
:icondark-mystics-lover:
dark-mystics-lover Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i got to show this yo my friend.
he'd laugh himself silly
Reply
:iconsquirblepip:
SquirblePip Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
..."What I'm trying to say is, you snore and fart like a motherfucker."
Reply
:icongalaxydestroyer:
GalaxyDestroyer Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
For me it is not a person, but a thing. Soon, you will all know what that thing is O_o
Reply
:iconmrcodyjones:
MrCodyJones Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
With a name like "galaxy destroyer" i could probably guess what that is
Reply
:icongalaxydestroyer:
GalaxyDestroyer Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
Lol, no it is not like that. My goal is actually the opposite :D
Reply
:iconmrcodyjones:
MrCodyJones Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
you plan to create a galaxy? that is an admirable goal
Reply
:icongalaxydestroyer:
GalaxyDestroyer Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
I also plan to save this one before creating a new one.
Reply
:iconleafthegreat:
LeafTheGreat Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I'm putting this on my wall of awesome quotes.
Reply
:iconwillobea:
Willobea Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student Digital Artist
This is great and funny and I like the quote but it's not art, you're not even trying to say it's art. You're getting comments like that because it doesn't belong here. If you were doing something different with the quote and putting effort into the design it would be ok but it's just a Microsoft Office font with a boring background. Take it elsewhere please, tumblr or facebook or something.
Reply
:iconmrjensen:
MrJensen Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Hahaha! :rofl: XD That is sooo true!!! :la: :la: :lol:
Reply
:iconxxjackiepackiexo:
xxJackiePackiexo Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
True XD lol
Reply
:iconk4nk4n:
K4nK4n Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
Truth be told. That's why I always go to the toilet BEFORE I go to bed. That makes 90% of the reason why I get up is for work, while the other 10% is to show my gratitude for being alive.
Reply
:iconshyvampiress1997:
shyvampiress1997 Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Sadly, this is so me.
Reply
:iconpandahero01:
PandaHero01 Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
That 90% is just for school for me TT7TT
Reply
:iconkarlanvomega:
karlanvomega Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Boooo :no:
Reply
:iconxaegypiusx:
xAegypiusx Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
:iconnyan1divideplz::iconnyan1divideplz::iconnyan1divideplz::iconnyan1divideplz:
~NOBODY CARES~
:iconnyan1divideplz::iconnyan1divideplz::iconnyan1divideplz::iconnyan1divideplz:
Reply
:iconaviusicarus:
AviusIcarus Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Please stick to posting these on facebook, sure it's a funny quote, but I'd like to see quality things that take more than 5 minutes to make...
Reply
:iconpepikaboo:
pepikaboo Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
ahahaha cool
Reply
:iconmattrillustration:
MattRIllustration Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
90% of the reason I visit DeviantArt is to see what crap has made it to the front page. The other 10% is because there might actually be something worth looking at.
Reply
:iconagalakachikaboum:
agalakachikaboum Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Student Digital Artist
:iconfreeinternetplz: Amen.
Reply
:icontheviciousviper:
TheViciousViper Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Amen.
Reply
:iconskyblue-13:
skyblue-13 Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
don't get it, unless I have to, I spend all day with girlfriend in bed, the only reasons to get up are uni and toilet...
Reply
:icontalidaga-montrega:
Talidaga-Montrega Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Student General Artist
:iconrofl:
Reply
:iconperson4113:
person4113 Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Student Digital Artist
wow

It makes me sad that a quote copy pasted from some website gets more views than actual art.
Reply
:iconaviusicarus:
AviusIcarus Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I know, people like you, me, and others have to work really hard for faves and views when this person pasted this quote on a background. :(
Reply
:iconperson4113:
person4113 Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Yeah.

I don't really mind that I get no views, but there are so many artists that deserve the views that this gets.
Reply
:iconaviusicarus:
AviusIcarus Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
agreed...
Reply
:iconleetlite:
leetlite Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
tbh i personally dont even give a fuck about da faves or views or comments or w/e
im a tumblr artist with a reason

reason being 90% the fact shit like this ends on the front page
other 10% are crazy anime fangirls jesus fuck
either way this quote wasnt funny the first time nor other 94358 times i read it
Reply
:iconaviusicarus:
AviusIcarus Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
seriously, fucking idiots these days...
Reply
:iconkeirtanaka:
KeirTanaka Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
=BUZZ= What Is Beer!!
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×
Download JPG 1280 × 920




Details

Submitted on
November 11, 2012
Image Size
319 KB
Resolution
1280×920
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
22,197 (3 today)
Favourites
2,932 (who?)
Comments
159
Downloads
1,037
×